tHe reCeption Of deCk & aPis

as I said on my previous posting.. I’m assisting (TA) eddy to help him covering this event..

pengantin : deCk ~ aPis
Location : Dewan Tan Sri Mahfoz Khalid
Date : 22 Nov 2009

most Of my shoot this time using tele-lens (pinjam eddy punya)… really enjoy shooting this event... walaupon byk shoot dari jauh… shoot candid arr pe lagik! haha.. :D
*just selit2 shoot & at the same time take advantage to learn how to use this tele-lens oso.. (memandangkan I never use this lens b4.. once again thanx to eddy :))

to pengantin.. tahniah di ucapkan & selamat melayari hidup berumah tangga!
and ohh.. b4 I 4get.. thanx to kacuk(CS) oso sbb posingkan pengantin 4us.. :P
dpt arr gak belajar ckit2 camner u "PR" dgn pengantin... hehe..
(sori bro.. wa selit2 join u shoot time outdoor tuh.. hope u xde hal.. salam perkenalan dr aku! ^-^ )

enough said.. just enjoy my photo here… enjoice ya~ ;>

inside the hall








da’groom & da’bride


outdOOr time
deCk & aPis
deCk & aPis
deCk & aPis
deCk & aPis


sekian~

tOm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 |